OFF TOPIC: good blogging websites ?

hey all.
I used to use livejournal to blog about various embedded projects I am
working on. But they have changed their interface and they dont allow one
to post attachments.

So my question is - what do you guys use for blogging? Any good websites
that allow paid for accounts and space to blog, post source files and
pictures of various projects one is working on?

Thanks

Re: OFF TOPIC: good blogging websites ?
Have you considered blogging on EmbeddedRelated.com?  There is a reward
system in place, and a blogger can earn up to $500 per blog post, depending
on the traffic it generates.  If you think you could be interested, simply
use the contact form on the site at:
http://www.embeddedrelated.com/contact.php and let me know what you would
like to blog about.

Thanks!