nucleus

Hi guy,

you know nucleus RTOS?

how much money?

i wold like load on microblaze softprocessor....you that what you say?

thanks bss

Re: nucleus

Yes.

It depends.  The vendor was of no help with that?

The MicroBlaze is supported.  Enjoy.

--
Dan Henry

Re: nucleus
you work with nucleus?

Re: nucleus

Yes, I worked with Nucleus and Nucleus Plus several years ago, but for
the PowerPC, not for the MicroBlaze.  However, I have done MicroBlaze
development without O/S support (i.e., standalone).

Sidenote: Xilinx supplies an RTOS for the MicroBlaze with their EDK if
you are concerned about the cost of a more full-featured RTOS like
Nucleus.

--
Dan Henry

Site Timeline