NONE

Announcing the Atmel AVR Starter Kit complete with ANSI C Development Tools

Pricing:
Kit 1 - AVR (R) Butterfly hardware = $89
Kit 2 - Lawicel M32 Eval Kit = $109
Availability: June 30, 2003

The Atmel AVR is one of the fastest 8/16 bit microcontrollers available. With
this starter kit, you have everything you need to develop code for the device.
The package includes:

- 4K code limited version of the ImageCraft ICCAVR C development toolkit. This
is exactly the same tool as the regular ICCAVR except that the output is limited
to 4K bytes. When you are ready, you may upgrade to the
Standard version or PRO version for a low cost.
- Demo versions of the Flash Studio+ debugger and SoftTools StingRay debugger
(Atmel's AVR Studio is available free from www.atmel.com.)
- "Getting Started" guide with examples.
- Two hardware options. Both hardware options come with RS-232 code download
capability and an ISP programming dongle is not required.

KIT1: Atmel's NEW "Butterfly" AVR LCD Starter Kit. M169 microcontroller, a piezo
element for sound generation, integrated light and temperature sensors, LCD
display glass, and a 4 Megabit Atmel DataFlash..
Dimensions: 4.5cm X 6.5cm
Price: $89 (Upgrade to ICCAVR STD - $150)

KIT2: The StAVeR-24M32 from Lawicel. Stamp sized Mega32 based  controller.
Motherboard with 4 push buttons, piezo sound generator, ISP header, RS2332, and
a character based LCD.
Dimensions: 9.5cm X 8cm
Price: $109 (Upgrade to ICCAVR STD - $130)

There is no better and less expensive way to get started on the AVR! For more
information, visit http://www.imagecraft.com/software , or
<http://www.imagecraft.com/software/aStarterkits.html

Re: [ADV] AVR Butterfly and eval kit (was NONE)

4AM is perfect time to work :-)!

I heard it's now shipping in... Germany! Or something like that. We have to wait
until Sept... :-(

Can you please tell me which page? We got a whole bunch of FAQ (have you checked
out http://www.imagecraft.com/FAQ.html ?) and mailing lists.

Thanks!

// richard
http://www.imagecraft.com

Re: [ADV] AVR Butterfly and eval kit (was NONE)
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:01:30 -0700, "Richard F. Man"

Can do. From the main page "Resources, FAQ" --> "User resources, mailing
lists, etc." then the first bullet under "0. ImageCraft Mailing Lists
and FAQ!" The link address comes over as:

Without the space or with just the www.dragon ...etc... part, it links
OK but the combination seems to break Opera's address parser.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

Site Timeline