no Adeos Support in config. Why?

Reply to
Sarisofori

On 18 Apr 2007 00:37:10 -0700, Sarisofori wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

What's "Adeos"? In what config?

Why can't you take the time to phrase an intelligent question when you are asking people to help you?

Here's my guess, based on the information you provided:

Because the elephant couldn't find the moon.

If that's not a good enough answer, ask a better question.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

What sort of elephant would that be, asian or african? Or do you means one of the obsolete types whose source code has mostly been lost to time?

The moon? Which moon? Perhaps you mean the Moon, but its not clear from you post.

That said, I agree that people should take more time to phase their questions and particularly the subject line so that people who might know will latch on quickly and people who don't decide that equally quickly. Why do so many people assume that their embedded is the only sort of embedded - every one uses ARM7 with gcc with FAT16 on SD cards, right? Wrong! (some use FAT32 and SD HC).

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson