nmix-0020 schematic

Hi all,

I'm new to the group, and to the micro world as well. So, please forgive what may seem like ignorance on my part...

I have recently aquired an EVB (nmix-0020) that utilizes an HC6811 microprocessor. I have been able to find some documentation on this, but the schematic that accompanies it (via the web) is very blurry. I have hunted for this information for what seems like hours (Yes, I've been to Newmicro's web site. Which is where I've gotten most of my info.).

Also, does anyone have a concise source for getting a newbie's start on working with this type of setup. I'm getting rather confused what with all the different software applications that apply. I.E. NMAX, Buffalo, Forth, etc... What would a typical setup be with a user just wanting to interface the CPU to a PC to program it in assembly language?

Thanks for your input...

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brehler