Newer version of as32.exe

Help please! I am working on an old project that uses a Motorola 68332
microcontroller and I need to write some code for the bd32 BDM program.
I have the as32.exe program but it incorrectly assembles some
instructions [i.e.  LEA.L  SYMBOL(PC),SP]. It generates the instruction
$4FFB and it should be $4FFA. It also adds some extra words which should
not be there.
Has anyone come across this problem before with as32.exe?
If no one has a fixed version, is the source code available?
I have searched the net and cannot find any answers.

Thanks.
Randy Schafer
snipped-for-privacy@pacifier.com

Site Timeline