Newbie to RTOS ; need some sample code

Hi RTOSians, I am a newbie to the world of RTOS programming( vxworks,psos ). I came to know from one post here that there is some code shipped with psos which is a good place to start for learning. I wanted to compile this code on our board here. I donot have access to this code. we have psos and arm combo here. If anybody has these examples please pass it on to me, I have enquired in my friends in embedded and nobody seems to have it. I would be obliged for the same. pls note that i need for academic interest only and not for any thing else.

TIA, Simone Mehta.

-- Every man is the architect of his own fortune.- Appius Claudius Carcus, c. 200 B.C.

Reply to
Simone Mehta

Hi, If you have purchased psos,there are some sample programs which comes along with the package for you to try with.You goto project folder and see in user folder and there you will find sample projects included for trying.I advice you to first under the concepts of psos before jumping into programming and also understand how to use the tool .becos programming is easier once u under concepts and tools properly.U can alternatively goto

where u will find some vxworks sample code for trying vxworks and psos are almost same in way of working,so u can understand code in vxworks and try to mimic it in psos and try it.Have fun.Google for rtos labs and will encounter enbryriddle.

Hope this helps, regards, s.subbarayan

Reply to
s.subbarayan