New Yahoo group for TMS470 ARM

It seems that TI has finally decided to sell their ARM CPUs to the general public. You can view some info on the chips at

Since they are now selling to the rest of us, I have started a new Yahoo group for the parts. It is at

I am impressed with the rapid growth of the membership for the Atmel SAM7 group. I hope the TI TMS470 group grows as quickly.

Reply to
rickman