New Yahoo group for TI MSC1200 8051 MCU

I was interested in the MSC1200 and wanted to contact others who may use this family of chips, so I started a Yahoo group.

TI has developed a new category of MCUs that focus on high accuracy analog IO and low power operation. The MSC1200 MCU family includes 16 and 24 bit ADC units along with DACs and digital IO including UARTs, I2C and SPI. Very low power operation makes them ideal for battery powered units and the 8051 core means development tools are widespread.

Being new products, this group will help potential users evaluate the chips and exchange notes on applications.

If you have an interest in this family of low power, high resolution ADC chips, please visit the site and sign up.

Rick Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com

Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company Specializing in DSP and FPGA design

4 King Ave. 301-682-7772 Voice Frederick, MD 21701-3110 GNU tools for the ARM
rickman