Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- New toothbrush with "onboard computer"
November 26, 2005, 11:11 pm
rate this thread
Re: New toothbrush with "onboard computer"
Depends, on the quantity manufactured for a start. PICs can be surprisingly
cheap in very large quantities. I found one in a hairdryer once, and we
used one in a CO2 detector that was made in million off quantities.
With people like WinBond you will find they are unlikely to do business with
you unless your annual spend exceeds USD 1 million.
November 27, 2005, 3:01 pm
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Secret Sauce Updated Today... Added 9 Additional BandGap's
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design