New : test yourself my new VB6 syntax analyzer

New : test yourself my new VB6 syntax analyzer.

We present in this document who to deal with good quality, as well as the process of control and validation of algorithms in order to prevent and even surpress the risk of failure during runtime.

Keyword : static control of quality, code analysis, error detection

See detail at

qualitychecker