New Sydney-X2 FPGA development system

Hi all,

The Sydney-X2 FPGA development system for education and FPGA computer application development has now been released.

Are you interested in developing FPGA applications with your own on-chip CPU or multiple on-chip CPUs? The Sydney-X2 "FPGA computer" platform may be the system that you are looking for.

Introductory sale with 15% off the normal price. Limited time.

Order now using our secure online order form. International orders are very welcome.

Best regards, Tony Burch

Tony Burch

What kind of PC software do we need? Many compaines have free limited versions, but then you have to pay a high price for a version that isn't crippled.

I've heard you make the best hardware specifically designed for educational purposes.

Reply to
Eric

Hi Eric, thanks for your comments.

The Sydney-X2 works with the Xilinx Webpack software. The good news is that this software is free and is excellent to use. The FPGA (300K gate XC2S300E) in the Sydney-X2 is supported in Webpack. You can download the Webpack software from the Xilinx website

Most of our products are intended to be suitable for both engineering and education. Many universities and engineering companies are using our products. Some of our customers include Intel, TI, Analog Devices & many others

Best regards, Tony Burch

BurchED FPGA Systems

Tony Burch