New method of Programming

Forced to program without text , you mind will go much faster , because you will learn the CPU's methods and remember them as images , not long strings of text characters . This is fundamental . . You invent images./icons to "define" actions and commands .

They can be general , and you can chain them . and CPU will execute the code .

Text causes to much mind flooding , you must read and translate too much from your left brain to the right brain , and you will lose , in that translation .

You can program with a mouse and 20 "softkeys" much faster than with a IBM-101 keyboard !

--------------

BTW SDRAM has lower refresh power , so it can be battery backed . New name is PSRAM .. It will obsolete SRAM and DRAM ..

Reply to
werty

I thought you were the best programmer in the world? I guess I am better because I _can_ do it faster with an IBM-101 keyboard.

Reply to
The Real Andy

He is indeed, but we are talking about a different world ... ;)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Werty, what is your native language? I mean the one you speak, not the one you use to program.

Dimiter

werty wrote:

Reply to
Didi

I fully agree, but I don't understand why mankind is not smart enough to create it. (or are the real smart guys afraid to loose their job ;-) There are a few weak attempts, like LabView, SGI, Orange, but I haven't found any real implementation yet.

cheers, Stef Mientki

Reply to
Stef Mientki

I think speaking is too non-productive for him/her, he has to listen to his/her own sounds ;-)

Stef Mientki

Reply to
Stef Mientki

Is there some "purse" or prize ?

Reply to
werty

I can show you why new creations are supressed .

It helps to be rich and retired as i am ..

When i was younger , i invested $$ and thus i had to predict if a market or product would succeed , because if it failed , it took my investment along with it ...

I now predict the total colapse of all industry in America .

Because the govt can only get $$ from non-crony business , General Motors and Ford and MacDonalds dont pay any tax at all , because they are owned by the govt , no govt taxes itself .

All the potential "producers" have given up and gone to Europe , where they get a sweatheart deal from UK ....zero tax ....

We are at the end of a 2000 year cycle , where we can live a good life , without any "new" technology only improvements on CPU's .... no need for a 10ghz P4 ..... We need NO nukes , no faster , higher economy cars , we need no new cheaper method to fly to the moon or launch sat's nor build space stations to live in .

This will devastate governments , They exist , only if they can regulate competition to their benefit

Wide spread competition , but govt regulated is the red flag , because once govts slip a bit , it's a fire storm , govts fighting gov'ts to regain control ( taxation) of markets .

In 3 years , people lose jobs , consumption must fall , ruining world trade , Asia titens its belt and sells ARM966 for $1.39 PSRAM 16MB for $1.75 ALI video MP-2 for $1.25 flooding the market .... , This will make it easy for programmers to write some free s/w and no one will use Linux .

We will take computers for granted !!

As i said , technology cost will hit bottom at same time people will not be able to buy it !! Only the rich . Govts can get power by buying the poor vote , but with no more poor ? Govt will lose power to get $$ to buy the votes .

USA lost power in 1930 and engineers were less enslaved , thus built the DC-3 .

Ford crony would not build a good airplane so when govt lost power ..Americans produced ... Similar in WW II , Boeing the worlds worst , built a B-17 , but our govt was short of $$ , had to pay General Dynamics ( ConVair) to build the B-24 .

GD ( Convair ) refused to join the team to 2nd source the b-17 , cause it was just a crony govt designed airplane ... junk , death trap , a pig ..

The loss of govt power will slide fast , reducing the worlds pop in only one generation !

2010 unemployment 2018 USA dives bad ...
Reply to
werty

Hey, LabView's not bad. I use it alot. Can make a routine to test an RF amp, gain and Vswr, on an HP network analyzer about as quick as it takes to wtite this. ( I also do C++ the hard way, typing)

Reply to
sdeyoreo

Sounds brilliant. Show us some code.

John

There is indeed, i win the prize, cause I have just proved that I am better than you.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Depends fully on what your environment is and how flexible it has to be. LabView, a program that takes more than 4 hours !! to install, rewriting 10 lines of Delphi code, changes into about 15 full computer screens !! than I definitely call this bullshit, certainly if you need real flexibility !! I've compared about 10 packages the last few months, and here you can see my preliminary conclusion

btw, I yesterday found another promising one Viper.

cheers, Stef Mientki

Reply to
Stef Mientki

Something simple. Show us a (running) TCP/IP stack written in icons. Jack Peacock

Reply to
Jack Peacock

In article , werty writes

Which is why many use UML and other graphical CASE tools.

Why is yours so much better and who supports it?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Hills

U r 3733t, d00d! Respec!