New book project (Rapid development of reliable embedded systems)

As some of you will be aware (from the LPC2xxx list), I am currently
working with some of my colleagues on a new book, to be entitled
"Rapid Development of Reliable Embedded Systems" (RD-RES).  RD-RES is
a follow-up to "Embedded C".

For this project (inspired by Radiohead...), we are releasing draft
book chapters on the WWW.

Our aim is to obtaining feedback before publication.  If you have time
to review some of the chapters, your comments would be appreciated.

You'll find the chapters (and further information about the book
contents) here:
www.tte-systems.com/books.php

Thank you.

Michael J. Pont

Re: New book project (Rapid development of reliable embedded systems)

We are making progress.

We now have the first 8 draft chapters in place (although I admit that
7 and 8 are very early drafts).  This includes the "simple embedded
operating system" (sEOS) chapter (with three complete code examples
for this chapter).

Early draft material from a number of later chapters has also been
uploaded.

Our aim is to complete Part A this week, if we can.

Many thanks for the continued feedback and support (some of you will
notice a few changes to the structure - we're listening ...).

Michael.

Re: New book project (Rapid development of reliable embedded systems)

A number of new chapters have just been added:
www.tte-systems.com/books.php

Many thanks to those of you who have already provided feedback (all
comments are welcome - I'm doing my best to reply to all e-mails that
I receive).

Michael.

Site Timeline