New book on hw/sw co-verification

There is a new book now available on hw/sw co-verification.

It applies to both hardware and software engineers, especially ARM SoC projects.

For more info visit:

It is now shipping from Amazon and other fine booksellers.

Reply to
Jason

That was an interesting book. Did the publisher give you any of my suggestions? ;)

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

suggestions? ;)

No. I'm assuming you mean you read the book and sent some feedback on how to improve it.

Reply to
Jason

suggestions? ;)

I proofread it. When I proof a book, the publishers always request that I also provide any technical comments that come to mind while I'm reading it. I was curious as to whether they pass on my other comments. I know that for the two books I've written, I have not been given commentary from the official proofreaders. So I'm slightly curious as to whether these comments are actually filed, or whether they go into a black hole.

(I've never had the chance to close the loop, by talking to the author post-publication. I felt it was an odd coincidence that you posted the "now available" message in c.a.e so I thought I'd take the opportunity).

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards