New book on hw/sw co-verification

There is a new book now available on hw/sw co-verification.

It applies to both hardware and software engineers, especially
ARM SoC projects.

For more info visit:
http://coverification.home.comcast.net

It is now shipping from Amazon and other fine booksellers.

Re: New book on hw/sw co-verification

That was an interesting book. Did the publisher give you any of my suggestions?
;)

Re: New book on hw/sw co-verification
suggestions? ;)

No. I'm assuming you mean you read the book and sent some feedback on
how to improve it.

Re: New book on hw/sw co-verification
suggestions? ;)

I proofread it. When I proof a book, the publishers always request
that I also provide any technical comments that come to mind while I'm
reading it. I was curious as to whether they pass on my other
comments. I know that for the two books I've written, I have not been
given commentary from the official proofreaders. So I'm slightly
curious as to whether these comments are actually filed, or whether
they go into a black hole.

(I've never had the chance to close the loop, by talking to the author
post-publication. I felt it was an odd coincidence that you posted the
"now available" message in c.a.e so I thought I'd take the
opportunity).

Site Timeline