new ARM9 Board

Hello!

I have developed a new ARM9 Board with the Atmel AT91RM9200. It has 2MB par. Flash, 32MB SDRAM, Ethernet, USB Host and Device, RS232,... The EAGLE schematic file is available from the board´s homepage:

Please note that this board is in an alpha state, only schematic v0.1 is released. All files will be released under GPL.

I would be very glad to receive a lot of comments and error corrections.

Greetings, Andre

Reply to
Andre S