Netburner

Does anyone have experience using Netburner products?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I have their SB-72 dev kit and played with it for about a week. Seems to be put together well and the software works as advertised. Do you have any particularly questions?

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly Hall

Nothing in particular. We plan to use it embedded for control and then latter take advantage of the networking capablities.

be

Reply to
Andy

Andy,

I have used the Netburner SB72 for over a year, including networking (both TCP and UDP), with good success. Given the choice, I would use it again.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

You can actually go to UCSD extension and get a course on that.

Good luck G0dzz

Reply to
G0dzzilla