Netburner

Does anyone have experience using Netburner products?

Andy

Re: Netburner

I have their SB-72 dev kit and played with it for about a week.  Seems to be
put together well and the software works as advertised.  Do you have any
particularly questions?

Kelly

Re: Netburner
Nothing in particular.  We plan to use it embedded for control and then
latter take advantage of the networking capablities.

be

Re: Netburner
Andy,

I have used the Netburner SB72 for over a year, including networking
(both TCP and UDP), with good success.  Given the choice, I would use
it again.

Jim

Re: Netburner
You can actually go to UCSD extension and get a course on that.

Good luck
G0dzz