NET+50 download problem

Hi All, I am new in NET+50 processor. I have a development board NET+ARM 50BGA But facing problem to download test program. Prevoiously it was possible to download program through FTP server t flash. But after downloading "naserial" appl. by ftp, serial port is no giving chance to configure option again. I had tried to run "naftpapp" by Raven also. But still not gettin configure option thru serial port. Can any body help me? There are lot of dip switches to set initia configuration. What should be the position of tha?

Thanks Biswarup

Reply to
bdutta