Need small alphanumeric keypad for data entry

I'm working on an embedded project and need a "keyboard" for data entry. ABOUT 2" x 2.5" that will allow input of 26 letters and digits at least. It could be operated by a stylus.

Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Jim

Reply to
James Johnson

A small 'chord' keyboard would be worth trying. You could probably do it with six keys. See if you can find some info on the Microwriter which had one.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

How about a mobile phone layout and have data entered like SMS. Might be quite quick.

Reply to
Stephen Maudsley

If you're making a couple of these, I'd use a pda.

But you probably are making more than two of these, right?

Have you looked to someone like

or

or
or