Need recommendations for small, fast single-board

Hi,

I've got an application that needs an ethernet port and fast processor for matrix multiplies. I'm currently using a PC-104 single-board PC with a Pentium III @ 800MHz, but I need to reduce the size and power consumption. I've looked at Pentium M single-boards, but they are no smaller, and they typically have a lot of things I don't need, like integrated graphics and sound. I'd prefer not to have to create my own custom board for the small quantities I need. So far, the only thing I've found that looks promising is the Pico E-12. Any recommendations?

Thanks. Rex

Reply to
Rex

processor

own

recommendations?

What about an embedded processor in a gate array. THen do the matrix work in hardware===Really Fast!! Check out

and look for NIOS II

gm

Reply to
GMM50