NEED .NET DEVELOPER

Hi,

We are looking for .NET resources for one of our client. The details are given below.

Location : Hightstown, NJ Experience Level : Senior Pay Rate : Market

=95 Direct Client Requirement

Job Title .NET Technology Lead/Architect Relevant Experience (Yrs) 6-8 years Technical/Functional Skills A technology lead/solutions architect with extensive experience in implementing solutions using .NET and related Microsoft Technologies. The person has to provide technology leadership for a major program for the customer. Has hands-on implementation experience in .net based solutions Roles & Responsibilities

  1. Lay down standards and best practices for implementation
  2. Understand the problem statement and propose the architecture within the solution standards of the customer net based)
  3. Help in design of the solution at the next level
  4. Provide ongoing guidance and mentoring to the development team
  5. Help in formalizing the reference architecture and solution approach for the project

Generic Managerial Skills

  1. Experience in Agile Development methodology

Please send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@spheresolutions.com

Reply to
prasanthi sphere