Need: Logical Devices Chipmaster 2000 PC host software

I just got one of these and the CD only has demo software. Programmer
may be non-functional but I can't know without the proper software.

TIA

snipped-for-privacy@hotmai.com

               <><><><><><><>   The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>

Re: Need: Logical Devices Chipmaster 2000 PC host software
Hi,

Have you tried e-mailing the Chipmaster guys?  I needed software for an
older unit and they sent it to me.

Later.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...
http://www.uncensored-news.com

Re: Logical Devices Chipmaster 2000 PC host software

non-functional but I can't know without

In case you didn't get my email. Here is a link to that software...Paul

http://web.unbc.ca/~robert/LogicalDevices%20Programming%20Software%205.1/Chipmaster%202000/

Site Timeline