Need: Logical Devices Chipmaster 2000 PC host software

I just got one of these and the CD only has demo software. Programmer may be non-functional but I can't know without the proper software.

TIA

snipped-for-privacy@hotmai.com

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Paul Urbanus

Hi,

Have you tried e-mailing the Chipmaster guys? I needed software for an older unit and they sent it to me.

Later.

Hw

non-functional but I can't know without

In case you didn't get my email. Here is a link to that software...Paul

PJ