Need help with retrieving Ada symbols from an ELF/Dwarf symbol table

Hello,

I am currently working on a non-intrusive real-time debugger that gets address info. for variables from the symbol table within the Elf/Dwarf format executable. The debugger itself is written in C. It currently works fine for both local and global variables in programs written in C/C++, but will not pick up anything from an Ada program. I know that Ada variable names are mangled differently, but I cannot find how exactly. This is in IRIX 6.x environment, gnat compiler. Any help/insight would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Marianna Gheno

Reply to
Marianna Gheno