Need Help !!! USB device configuration

Hello All,

I am a newbie to USB programming and trying to build up communication between LPC2368 (the slave device) and the PC(the host).

I am looking for the exact algorithm, although generalized, to setup this communication.

Till now, i have done the following :

  1. Connect USB clock

  1. Initialize USB device interrupt.

  2. Initialize Endpoint interrupt.

  1. Realize Endpoint 0 in both IN and OUT directions.

  2. NOW WHAT ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Nitin

Reply to
nik

Take a look at this:

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Hello Richard,

Thanks a lot.

Can I get the algorithm for the protocol implemented ?

Thanks. Nik

Reply to
nik