Need HElp Please to Identify Microchip 35-8024-00

Hello Group, I am facing the seemingly impossible task to identify a SMD chip marked Microchip 85-8024-00 . Microchip obviously has no such part number listed nor do I ever recall seeing such part numbering for their products. Custom part marking comes to mind. However, I googled and found several Far East part brokers which have it , but didn't want to talk with me technical info . Nobody in the USA has any idea what this is . I'd appreciate any help.

best regards, matt tudor

Reply to
matt

Hi, I would suspect either MaskROM or factory programmed OTP device. Try to identify by pinout and then use a programmer to read the chipID and work out the exact part number. Sergei

Reply to
Sergei Skorobogatov