Need help in SDR

Good morning,my name is Emad i leave in egypt ,i taken BSC in communication & electronics engineering with GPA "A" an now i preper my master in SDR technology.but i don't have any idea to How can i start.i have a strong knowldge in FPGA and VHDL and digital electronics. please advise me how can i start thank you sir and i hope to help me.

Reply to
Eng.Emad Samuel

please look the answer in your cross posting to comp.arch.fpga

I answered your question there

Antti

Reply to
Antti