Need Help in getting Referrals for some up and coming star performers in Embedded Programming

I have a client who has asked me to find him some solid up and coming embedded engineers. 2 to 3 years expereince with Embedded Linux, VxWorks, Nucleus or any other RTOS who has working in L2/L3 networking. The object is to bring them on board and train in SAN/NAS switching, as long as they are solid C, Unix and Embedded programmers that have the work ethic and talent to be very good, he will train whatever else is necessary. See Description below for more details. If you know of anyone who fits this profile, please have them contact me immediately. I offer a referral fee for anyone who is hired and there are 5 positions open, including one Technical Lead who should have closure to 10 years experience.

Leeann Griego Sr. Tech Recruiter TechOne

408-232-1570 snipped-for-privacy@techone-telecom.com

I have a need for a Test Engineer in San Jose, CA. If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please let me know ASAP. I also offer a referral fee for anyone who refers a person and that person is hired. Description is below. Leeann Griego, C.A.C Sr. Technical Recruiter TechOne

408-232-1570 leeann@...

Looking for STAR Embedded / C Programmer(s) -

You will work on development of industry leading storage networking switches. This is not routine API programming job and the group is looking for THINKING people! All you need is a track record as an ACE developer / designer and a passion for being the Top Performer.

Job involves design and development in embedded Linux environment for a long list of innovative features for Fiber Channel, Ethernet and new Data Center Ethernet technologies. No specific prior knowledge of SAN or L2-L3 networking protocols is mandatory, if you are a super fast learner.

You will be exposed to great design methodologies using finite state machines and various in-house tools/libraries.

Job / Skill Requirements:

- BSEE/CS or equivalent (MSCS or MSEE preferred).

- 2-10 years embedded development experience

- Proficiency in any RTOS (VxWorks, embedded Linux, ..) and C programming

- Working knowledge in any of the following:

  • Layer 2/3 networking protocols
  • Embedded systems
  • 802.3ad, Link aggregation control protocol (LACP), SPAN etc.

Location: San Jose, CA

Reply to
leeanngriego

[...]

well you could start by not posting 3 times

and a pointer to your company URL would be sufficient, and would save the servers around the world a few grams of carbon wastage, and you missed out on "industry leader"

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

After three tries she accepted a collect call, and I explained that she should not spam the newsgroup, etc. She eventually committed to not doing it again. So this horse need not be flogged anymore.

--
Some informative links:

    (taming google)
    (newusers)
Reply to
CBFalconer

Email would have done the trick. Some things can be carried too far.

top posted for your convenience.

Reply to
Elan Magavi

I'm sure he told her that he is the moderator of comp.arch.embedded and a member of the Internet Police also.

Reply to
Ramses Rimpfelmyr