Need help about SH4 board KZ-SH4PCI-01 with KZP-01 by KMC

hello,

i need some user manual for the SH4 board KZ-SH4PCI-01 on the motherboard KZP-01 developed by KMC. i have not found any information about these boards on internet. Only some information is available on KMC site which is in japanese language which is not of much help for me.

I will be thankful, if anyone can help me for this.

Regards,

Amir Amin

Reply to
Amir Amin