need for embedded projects

hello everbody, we started a new embedded company under a big and firm group in coimbatore.The group consists of more than 10 companies doing works in different platforms. Our company has 12 branches allover India,run by well trained experts in embedded technology. we need projects from companies for our coimbatore branch.so kindly guide us how to get real-time projects from companies regarding embedded technology.(Interested company persons will contact this mail- id.we give you assurance that the projects are completed within a short period of time as soon as possible with products of best tandard) By, Chandrakumar.

Reply to
chandru