Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106
November 12, 2003, 12:08 pm
rate this thread
Re: need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106
I've got a simple design (schematic and PCB) for the LPC210x here:
I've just got a couple of prototype PCBs and will be testing the design
when I get a few additional components that I require. If I get a small
batch of those PCBs made they will cost $20 each.
I built the gcc ARM tools from the latest sources, running under Cygwin.
It took a long time but was fairly straightforward, apart from Windows bugs.
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Secret Sauce Updated Today... Added 9 Additional BandGap's
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design