need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106

 the simple LPC2106 design

Re: need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106

I am interested in this part, too.  Anyone know of any good eval kits or
sample schematics?
Are there any free or low-cost tools one can get to start working with this
puppy?

--Keith Brafford

Re: need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106

I've got a simple design (schematic and PCB) for the LPC210x here:

http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller/2104.html

I've just got a couple of prototype PCBs and will be testing the design
when I get a few additional components that I require. If I get a small
batch of those PCBs made they will cost $20 each.

I built the gcc ARM tools from the latest sources, running under Cygwin.
It took a long time but was fairly straightforward, apart from Windows bugs.

Leon

Re: need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106

The real URL appears to be:

http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller/lpc2104.html

Good work!

--Keith Brafford