Need dialup utility/component

I have been searching high and low (no luck yet) for a simple control (ActiveX preferably) that will allow me to connect and disconnect a dialup connection at will. All the dialers I found have at best only one option say for setting a specific time of day to connect/disconnect.

Suggestions?

Reply to
ElderUberGeek

On 15 Apr 2006 22:38:41 -0700, "ElderUberGeek" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

I'd suggest a Windows group, since I don't know of any other system where ActiveX controls run.

Try news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32, they are very good. Or

Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
FAQs for
comp.lang.c http://c-faq.com/