Need datasheet for Qualcomm MSM8660

Hello,

I would like to see a datasheet for Qualcomm MSM8660 or similar chips in the series. Can you please point me to them? All I could find are press releases.

Best regards, Nickolai Leschov

Reply to
Nickolai Leschov

I believe they are ARM A8 based, but you should wait for the A9. Qualcomm will have 1.5GHz dual core A9 soon.

Reply to
linnix

Yes, they should.

But in the meantime can I read the data sheet for the previous model? :) I can't find any.

Reply to
Joanna Poja

But why, you are not going to be able to get the docs/chips other than Qualcomm licenses. The base processor arch is ARMv7 or v9, but the I/ Os are proprietary. Wait until a general purpose A9 is available, perhaps from Samsung next year.

Reply to
linnix