NEC VR41xx toolchain

I'm looking for a development toolchain for the nec vr41xx processor series. I'm developing on a VR4181A-System without an dedicated OS, and I'm looking for a stable and usable toolchain, preferably based on gcc/gdb.

There is a solution based on the Green Hills GHS-System, but that's way too expensive.

Main thing I need is a cross-gcc, a rom locator and gdbstub monitor for the flash. Does anybody know where to get this? Or has anybody another solution?

Frank "just wednesday" lin

Reply to
pukys