nand flash where

I can't find supplier of nand flash in small quantity (about 100pcs). Where I can buy nand flash 2Gb, 4Gb, 8Gb 8-bits in 48-TSOP like: K9F2G08U0M K9F4G08U0M K9F8G08U0M

Anybody can help?

Thanks David

Reply to
Elektrolot

I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but after a little searching a few months back concluded that quite likely you can't - the usual customers for these devices are very high volume.

Well, actually, you can... buy USB sticks and get your heat gun...

Reply to
cs_posting

NB: Samsung says K9F8G08U0M and K9F4G08U0M are EOL.

Is this true of all NAND flash? Surely there is some distributor who will break up a lot.

But nobody responded to my post so maybe nobody is using it on a small scale.

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka

Farnell have a limited choice of nand flash in their catalog from Hynix and ST in TSOP48.

I've also bought small quantities of ST nand flash from Arrow in the UK without any problems.

Digikey have a few Micron parts listed in their catalog.

Regards

Martin

Reply to
Martin Walton

Micron has a technical note

which says the Micron MT29F2G08AACWP is equivalent to the Samsung K9F2G08U0A. Digikey lists the Micron part with minimum order quantity

1, but no stock. Note that the M at the end of the Samsung part indicates 1st generation, and A indicates 2nd generation.

Samsung is difficult to buy from in small quantities. You might have more luck with Micron.

Unfortunately, I just noticed you are posting from Poland, but I thought someone else might find this interesting. Thank you, Martin Walton, for pointing out Digikey (where I didn't think to look for some reason).

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka