nand flash memory chips

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me where i can buy NAND flash memory chips. I am
interested in samsung ones, but any other NAND chip can be helpfull. I
can see them on samsung website but dont know how i can buy small
quantities of them given that i am in australia.

thanks

Re: nand flash memory chips

Check out Digi-Key's website. They have some Toshiba 3V and 3.3V NAND Flash
chips.

www.digi-key.com

You can purchase low quantities, and they've got a large inventory.
I have purchased some items via credit card, took about a week to get to Oz.

Re: nand flash memory chips

How many?  How big?  We have some 32M bits for US$2 and 64M bits for
US$3.  The catch is that you have to remove them from a pcb.  Shipping
to Australia would be US$5.

Re: nand flash memory chips

Is there anything else of interest on this PCB for salvage (passives? logic?)?
What package are these chips in - TSOP50 with missing pins in the middle?
I could be interested in some...

Re: nand flash memory chips

Yes, a CF/IDE controller.

44 pins TSOP II

Will include spec
For example:
4Mx8 Km29W32000
8mx8 Km29W64000

Basically, these are Compact Flash PCBs.  We brought them for
mechanical samplings.  If you yank the chips and return the PCB to us,
we will give you back a dollar.  We only want the PCB and socket on
it.

Site Timeline