myke predko help me

Hello
I had purchased your book "Programming and Customizing 8051
Microcontroller".
I had got one CD of UMPS with it .In Appendix E (page 505),you have
written as follows
"The copy of UMPS included with this book is the latest demo
version.This is a full version of UMPS that will run for three months
after being installed. The only restriction is that projects cannot be
saved"

But after i have executed my program ,i have found that Program
Counter is limited to 01FFh.

Are there any other modification i need to do?? or it is some
mistyping from your side.

Please help me.
Thanks
Pravin Pawar

Re: myke predko help me

Goto http://www.myke.com or http://www.piclist.com

A search of Google groups shows he's never posted here, but hangs out on
those sites instead.

Site Timeline