my tcpip webserver

friends i started my project as PIC webserver using 18F452 and downloaded TCPIP stack from MIcrochip. But i dont know how to write application codes instead of WEBSRVR.C in stack. I am using a simple HTTP server In which controller side only Two input channel (for temp fluid level sensors),and two output channels used to contol relays according to client request ... please help me as soon as possible

Reply to
pravkv