Multiplexed signals on PIO controllers-AT91RM9200

Hello!
Can we use the multplexed signals on PIO controllers simultaneously t
different peripherals? For example, the I/O line PB19(PIO controller B)i
multplexed with DTR1(on peripheral A )and ERXCK (on peripheral B). I wan
to use DTR1 for an RS-232 transciver and ERXCK for Ethernet Transciever
simultaneously.How can I achieve this? Please suggest.
Best regards,
S Mahesh.

Re: Multiplexed signals on PIO controllers-AT91RM9200
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:48:31 -0600, "MaheshS"

Simultaneously?  I cannot imagine how you could do that!

--
Dan Henry

Site Timeline