Multiple USB port controller chip

I wanted to know if there is any controller chip for controlling upto 4
USB ports,It will be great if any one of you can give information about
controller chips for multiple USB and RS232/422/485 ports.I have come
across LSI's L1501.

Re: Multiple USB port controller chip
You can get 4 USB downstream ports (hosts) on the Cypress CY7C6x300
series.

If you want a communications controller, TI has a nice selection (for
the 232/422/485). You might also look at Intel/On
semi/Freescale/Fairchild for such things.

Cheers

PeteS

Re: Multiple USB port controller chip
Thak you pete ,but I am looking for non hub controllers .I dont want to
use ahub on my board.

Site Timeline