Multimedia board

Hi,

I am currently designing a multimedia board. the design consists of a MagicEyes processor that is currently used in the gp2x game console. I am trying to output two streams of animation to two LCD monitors. The only problem, the processor has only one digital RGB port for one LCD montiors. Would I have to use two processors solution instead of one? The animations is stored in an external SD flash. What would be an efficient way of reading the flash to allow both processors to read the animation files and also be able to drive both RGB ports without synchronisation and timing problem?

Another problem, I have to drive a higher resolution monitor (SXGA or UXGA) but the processor LCD output is limited to 1024x768 max. I am thinking of using a Chrontel 7017 TV encoder /LCDS transmitter to scale up the RGB. Is there another method to scale the RGB? I was also thinking of using a FPGA possibly using bicubic or adaptive newton interpolation as a possible solution but would that cause problems with the quality? Any feedback will be very useful.

eziggurat