MSP430F169 I2C interface

Greetings, I'm currently using the msp430f169 in a project. Specifically I was wondering if anyone was using the I2C interface of the msp430 in the polled mode. Most all of the examples on the TI website appears to be interrupt driven. I ask because I am having difficulty using the interface in the polled mode. I can get it to work but it seems to be very cumbersome/awkward. There does not seem to be a real good explanation programming/operation. I am having less difficulty when I run the I2C interface in interrupt driven mode(TxRdy,RxRdy type stuff). Any ideas/links/documentation that would be useful ?

Appreciated, david

Reply to
david