MSP430-EasyWeb3

Hi,

I found that MSP430 EasyWeb3 is good one to start as web server to control i/o devices remotely. I am now trying to use Rowley Crosswork as IDE and MSP430-JTAG as progammer for this device

and also uIP example from Rowley Crosswork as sample testing

how about this, any one have experience on this, I haven;t buy nothing, :) just think to do with these..

I think everything to do started is just buy this board, start programming with Rowley Crosswork using MSP430 -JTAG (from LPT port) and start using this web server by connecting this board to my LAN with one RJ45 port and connecting power supply.

Is it all I need?

Any Ideas ???

mgemb

Reply to