MSP430 demo board schematics

I just picked up a demo board from TI.

Its been around awhile, but I can not seem to hunt sown the schematics.

Its the round PCB with a MSP430FG439 processor and an LCD display.

The silkscreen says: "MSP430 Watch and Altimeter".

Does anyone know where to find the schematic for this board ?

Thanks

Donald

Re: MSP430 demo board schematics

Donald - I had the same problem last week with a different MSP430 devel
board. I emailed
TI support and to my suprise they emailed me a pdf containing everything I
needed the next day. Great service I thought.

Not sure where you are in the world - no that it should matter, but  try
emailing Samuel Jin at this address:   snipped-for-privacy@ti.com

good luck
rob

Re: MSP430 demo board schematics