MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03

Anybody going ?

-Hershel

Re: MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03

If it is somehere between Edinburgh and Ayr (including both), I would like
to.

  Vadim

Re: MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03
says...

I think it is in Dallas TX isn't it?

--
Randy Howard            _o
2reply remove FOOBAR    \<,

like

Do you mean "Dallas, Texas, USA" ?  This is an international newsgroup.

Re: MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:14:26 +0100, the renowned "David Brown"

Phewey. Everyone knows it's USofA if not specified. ;-)

Might as well get used to it, then when the PRC dominates in a
generation or two you won't have to ask "do you mean Canton, Ohio,
USA" or "Canton, Guangdong, China".

;-) ;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03
says...

You were obviously able to figure it out.  How many other "Dallas TX"
locations do you know of worldwide that aren't in the USA by the way?

--
Randy Howard            _o
2reply remove FOOBAR    \<,

Yes, I figured it out - I don't know of any other Dallas's, and thus it is
easy to guess that TX means Texas.  There is also the fact that the only
people who consistently forget to mention their country are Americans (I
know that there are plenty of Americans in this group who *do* give their
country).  I don't know whether it is arrogance in assuming that the USA is
foremost in everyone else's minds, or ignorance about the existance of the
rest of the world, or simply a failure to consider that the rest of the
world is out there.  I appreciate that a high proportion of readers in this
group *are* Americans, but a lot of us are not.  It doesn't take a lot of
effort to write the country when giving addresses.

Re: MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03
From the TI web site at:
http://focus.ti.com/docs/training/catalog/events/event.jhtml?sku=CON103002
I clipped the following:
For our European customers the ATC will be held at the luxurious Hotel
Bayerischerhof in Miesbach (by Munich), Germany December 2-4th, 2003.

Regards (from Texas)
-Bill Knight
R O SoftWare

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:26:11 -0600, Randy Howard