MPMC On EDK

Hi All ,

I am trying to interface microblaze with a Micron DDR SDRAM (MT46V16M16FG-75 16Mx16) using MPMC from the IP catalogue. As I am running on Spartan 3 FPGA I need to connect port lines - DDR_DQS_DIV_O and DDR_DQS_DIV_I , else I get errors , it also states that these should be connected in for spartan 3.

The problem is that there is not much documentation about these port lines in the MPMC data sheet. Has anyone used this? does any one know how to connect these lines up?

thanks in advance

BR rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic