MPC860DE

I have a board that has the MPC860DE chip. I am using WindRiver visionPROBE II to talk to it. Below are the details of what I have for visionProbe:

BKM>DC VER

Target = MPC860DE :Firmware = vp1.7a :NOEVENT :visionPROBE II Rev 2 :TF Library = D5.3b :Slave = NONE :NORTOS:VCLICK

Does anybody know how I can go about programming an Atmel AT28BV256 EEPROM using visionPROBE? It does not show up on their list of supported algorithms. Is it possible? Can I create some type of script and feed it in?

Reply to
Stu Cazzo