MPC852T FEC Driver

could anyone know wher can I find a device driver C source code  for
the Fast Ethernet Controller of the MPC852T chip of Freescale.

Thanks in Advance

Alexandros

Re: MPC852T FEC Driver

You may be able to find them (as example code) at RedHat under the drivers
for Linux or some form of embedded Linux.

A search turned up this link:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2003-03/msg00172.html

This hints that this device may be covered by one or more Linux drivers.

I've found the Linux code base to be very helpful.  For example, when I was
doing V850 development, the Linux memcpy() and other related functions were
helpful to see the best way to deal with alignment issues efficiently.

Dave.

Re: MPC852T FEC Driver

Alexandros,

I am planning to Buy a Freescale 852T board for experimenting with
Embedded linux. Do I go for their CodeWarrier also or I can get some
free ELDK /application notes for this.

I just thought, before buying I will ask an expert like you.

Thanks
Manoj Padhi
Technical Advisor
www.projectschool.com