MPC852T FEC Driver

Hi, could anyone know wher can I find a device driver C source code for the Fast Ethernet Controller of the MPC852T chip of Freescale.

Thanks in Advance

Alexandros

Reply to
Alexandros Alexopoulos

You may be able to find them (as example code) at RedHat under the drivers for Linux or some form of embedded Linux.

A search turned up this link:

This hints that this device may be covered by one or more Linux drivers.

I've found the Linux code base to be very helpful. For example, when I was doing V850 development, the Linux memcpy() and other related functions were helpful to see the best way to deal with alignment issues efficiently.

Dave.

Reply to
David T. Ashley

Alexandros,

I am planning to Buy a Freescale 852T board for experimenting with Embedded linux. Do I go for their CodeWarrier also or I can get some free ELDK /application notes for this.

I just thought, before buying I will ask an expert like you.

Thanks Manoj Padhi Technical Advisor

manojpadhi