MPC565 Flash Progrmming

Hi,

I was trying to write some data in the internal flash of the mpc565 controller. I am using the axiom evaluation board for this. Although I have set the external EPEE pin to high from the external jumper but the pin status still reads low. Also the LOCK bit is set to 0, it should be 1 by default and I do not change it in my code. I am using SDS 7.6.2 for debugging. Can someone help me out with this.

Any help or pointer would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Regards, Gourav Katyal

Reply to
TARAN TRIPATHI