MPC555 CMF Flash Programming

Does anybody know how to program the internal Flash memory on a
MPC555(PPC555LF8ZP40) '3J12F' mask device (AKA 'Rev C') which is an
Engineering Sample that dates from 1998-1999.

The problem I have is that the dev board I'm using (ETAS) has one of these
early devices fitted and the User Manual only includes programming
algorithms for later masks; when I program the device I'm getting a few bits
in every sector that don't program correctly.

Dave.

--
David J Edgar
Cedaryacht Limited