motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 ecos BSP???

Hello all,

I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and their experiences in bringing it up?

Thanks a lot, Monica PS: I am also ready to invest some pocket money to bring up the board.

Reply to
Monica